3.7" 3-Colour HMI - GT1020
The Mitsubishi Electric GT1020 is a 3.7" 3-coloured LED backlight compact graphic operation terminal for controlling factory-automated machinery.
- 3 coloured LED backlight (green, amber, red)
- Backlight colour can be programmed for innovative alarms and messaging
- 3.7" STN black and white LCD
- 160 x 64 pixel resolution
- 512 kB project memory
- Recipe handling (up to 4000 words)
- Up to 10 online languages
- Unicode 2.1 support
- Windows fonts
- Transparent mode
Bright 3.7-inch STN black and white LCD
- Flexible three colour backlight for smart visualisation
- The LCD's brightness (200 cd/m2) offers clear imaging
- Slim design of 27 mm in depth and conforms to IP67 standards
3-Colour backlight screen for enhanced data visualisation
- Both flashing screens and different screen colours can be used based on the type of information being displayed. Colour and backlight switching can be controlled by both the HMI and connected PLC.
Flexible screen layout
- Touch keys can be quickly created and placed in a desired position with up to 1 pixel accuracy.
- Minimum unit of touch key size: 2 x 2 dots
- Maximum number of touch keys: 50/screen
Power supply & communication
- The 5V DC type GOT draws power through the FX programming port communication cable. Additional power supply is not needed.
| Enhanced data visualisation|
| Normal operation screen during automatic operation, etc.|
| Manual operation screen during setup change, etc.|
| Alarm screen during material shortage, etc.|
Application example for vertical mounting.
Back to Top